To use your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) to send and receive e-mails, you need:
* An e-mail account with an internet service provider.
* An active internet connection. Click here for instructions.
Now follow the instructions to set up your e-mail.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Samsung*.
* Choose *Email*.
* If this screen appears, choose the list symbol. Choose the settings symbol and then *Add account*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose *Email address* and enter [[sp_email_address]]
* Choose *Password*.
* Verify your e-mail address.
* Choose *Next*.
* Choose *Password* and enter [[sp_email_password]]
* Choose *Sign in*.
* Read the terms and conditions and choose *Agree*.
* The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) off and then on again to activate the settings.
* This mobile phone can now be used to send and receive e-mails. Click here for instructions on how to send e-mails.