* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) to the latest software version over the air.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Download updates manually*.
* The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, an update is available and will start downloading.
* If this screen does not appear, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) already has the latest software version.
* Return to the Start screen.