A300FU Galaxy A3
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy A3 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Samsung Galaxy A3 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy A3. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy A3 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under PERSONALISATION, choose Backup and reset.
- Optional: tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy A3 will be deleted.
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 has been reset.