- MMS settings can be sent to your Nokia X3-02 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Configuration.
- Choose Personal settings.
- If this screens appears, choose Add.
- If this screens does not appear, choose Options, and then Add new.
- Under Account name, enter BASE MMS, and choose OK.
- Under Server address, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Choose Use pref. acc. pt, and then No.
- Choose Acc. point settt.
- Choose Proxy, and then Enable.
- Under Proxy address, enter 184.108.40.206 (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Under Proxy port, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose Bearer settings.
- Under Pack. data acc.pt., enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Choose Authentic. type, and then Normal.
- Under User name, enter base, and choose OK.
- Under Password, enter base, choose OK, enter base for the second time, and choose OK.
- Choose three times Back.
- Choose BASE MMS during one second until the pop-up appears.
- Choose Activate.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nokia X3-02 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Nokia X3-02 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.