- MMS settings can be sent to your Nokia N97 Mini via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, New access point, and then Select.
- Choose Packet data, and then Select.
- Enter BASE MMS, and choose OK.
- If BASE MMS has Priority 1, skip the next step.
- If not, choose Options, Organize, Select, and go to the next step.
- Choose Change priority, Select, choose the highest position, and choose OK.
- Choose BASE MMS, Options, and then Edit.
- Under Connection name, enter BASE MMS.
- Under Access point name, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under User name, enter base.
- Under Prompt password, choose No.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Under Authentication, choose Normal.
- Under Homepage, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under Use access point, choose Automatically.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Advanced settings, and then Select.
- Under Proxy server address, enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots).
- Under Proxy port number, enter 8080.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, Settings, and then Select.
- Choose Multimedia message.
- Under Access point in use, choose BASE MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nokia N97 Mini off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Nokia N97 Mini if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.