- MMS settings can be sent to your Nokia N73 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Start screen.
- Go to Main Menu.
- Choose Messag., Options, Open, and then Select.
- Choose Settings, and then Select.
- Choose Multimedia message, Options, Open, and then Select.
- Choose Access point in use, Options, Change, and then Select.
- If this screen appears, choose Yes, and skip the next two steps.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose New access point, Use default settings, and then Select.
- Under Connection name, enter BASE MMS.
- Under Data bearer, choose Packet data.
- Under Access point name, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under User name enter base.
- Scroll down.
- Under Prompt password, choose No.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Under Authentication, choose Normal.
- Under Homepage, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Choose Options.
- Choose Advanced settings, and then Select.
- Choose Proxy serv. address, and enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots).
- Choose Proxy port number, and enter 8080.
- Choose Back twice.
- Choose BASE MMS, Options, Select, and then Select.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nokia N73 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Nokia N73 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.