- Your Nokia Lumia 925 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Under SMS centre number, choose the text box.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose save.
- The SMS centre has been activated.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Nokia Lumia 925 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.