- Your Nokia Lumia 920 LTE may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the messaging symbol.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Under *SMS centre number*, choose the text box.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose *save*.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Nokia Lumia 920 LTE can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.