* A Windows Live account is required to download apps to your Nokia Lumia 520.
* The following step contains instructions on how to create and set up a Windows Live account.
* You can now download applications from the Store.
* For instructions on how to search for applications, and how to download these, go to Download apps
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Store*.
* Choose the magnifying glass.
* Enter the name of an app, in this case *Bubble Birds*, and choose the Enter key.
* Choose an app, in this case *Bubble Birds*.
* To log into your existing Windows Live ID, choose *sign in*, enter your login information, and follow the on-screen instructions.
* To create a new Windows Live ID, choose *create one*, and go to the next step.
* Under *Microsoft account*, enter an e-mail address.
* The information will be verified.
* If the username is already taken, choose a different username, and choose *next*.
* Under *New password*, enter a password.
* Under *Confirm password*, re-enter the password.
* Under *Alternative email address*, enter a secondary e-mail address. The following information can be used to retrieve a lost password.
* Under *Date of birth*, choose the text box.
* Enter your date of birth.
* Choose the tick symbol.
* Under *Postcode*, enter your postcode.
* The Store is now ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.