Create an account
- A Windows Live account is required to download apps to your Nokia Lumia 520.
- The following step contains instructions on how to create and set up a Windows Live account.
- You can now download applications from the Store.
- For instructions on how to search for applications, and how to download these, go to Download apps.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Store.
- Choose the magnifying glass.
- Enter the name of an app, in this case Bubble Birds, and choose the Enter key.
- Choose an app, in this case Bubble Birds.
- To log into your existing Windows Live ID, choose sign in, enter your login information, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create a new Windows Live ID, choose create one, and go to the next step.
- Under Microsoft account, enter an e-mail address.
- The information will be verified.
- If the username is already taken, choose a different username, and choose next.
- Under New password, enter a password.
- Under Confirm password, re-enter the password.
- Under Alternative email address, enter a secondary e-mail address. The following information can be used to retrieve a lost password.
- Under Date of birth, choose the text box.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Under Postcode, enter your postcode.
- The Store is now ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.