- Your Nokia C5 may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Menu*.
* Choose *Settings*, and then *Open*.
* Choose *Call mailbox*, and then *Open*.
* When this screen appears, enter +32 486 1919 33, and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, choose *Options*, *Change number*, *Select*, enter +32 486 1919 33, and choose *OK*.
* With the Nokia C5, the phone number set for voice mail is automatically linked to hotkey 1. This hotkey is always active. No activation is required.
* Press and hold the 1 key, to call your voice mailbox.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.