- MMS settings can not be sent to your Nokia Asha 311 via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose configuration.
- Choose account name, enter BASE MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Server adress, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Choose use pref. acc. point., and tick NO.
- Choose Proxy adress, enter 184.108.40.206 (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose mob.data acc.point, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots), and choose OK.
- Choose authentication type, and tick PAP.
- Choose username, enter base, and choose OK.
- Choose password, enter base, and choose OK. Re-enter base, and choose OK.
- Choose the Back symbol three times.
- Choose BASE MMS for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
- Choose Activate.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nokia Asha 311 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Nokia Asha 311 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.