Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Nokia 7 Plus automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Nokia 7 Plus set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Nokia 7 Plus automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Nokia 7 Plus is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Nokia 7 Plus will connect to the selected network.
- The Nokia 7 Plus has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.