* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Nokia 7 Plus is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Nokia 7 Plus may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Nokia 7 Plus. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Nokia 7 Plus to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the arrow symbol up.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *System*.
* Optional: choose *Backup* for more options.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *ERASE EVERYTHING*.
* All data and settings saved on the Nokia 7 Plus will be deleted.
* The Nokia 7 Plus will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Nokia 7 Plus has been reset.