- To activate MMS, send a free SMS with the text MMS to 1914. You will first receive a confirmation SMS.
- Within about 1 minute, you will receive a new SMS with the MMS settings. Proceed to step 2.
- No message with MMS settings received? Click here to try a different method (this will open a new window). Enter your mobile number select phone make and type, check MMS, and choose Send. Proceed to step 2.
- Configuration message received? Choose Show.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code 0000, and select OK.
- Choose Options, Save, and then Select.
- Choose Yes.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nokia 6220 classic off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Nokia 6220 classic if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.