Reset to factory settings
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Nokia 6 (2018) is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Nokia 6 (2018) may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Nokia 6 (2018) . Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Nokia 6 (2018) to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- Optional: choose Backup for more options.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Nokia 6 (2018) will be deleted.
- The Nokia 6 (2018) will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Nokia 6 (2018) has been reset.