- Your Nokia 220 may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Contacts and press the Choose key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Settings and press the Choose key.
- Select Voicemail number and press the Choose key.
- The voicemail number has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.