- Your Nokia 220 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Messaging and press the Choose key.
- Select Message settings and press the Choose key.
- Select Text messages and press the Choose key.
- Select Msg. centre number and press the Choose key.
- The SMS centre has been configured.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Nokia 220 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.