Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Nokia 1 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Nokia 1 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Nokia 1 automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Nokia 1 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Nokia 1 will connect to the selected network.
- The Nokia 1 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.