- To activate MMS, send a free SMS with the text B>MMS to B>1914. You will first receive a confirmation SMS.
- Within about 1 minute, you will receive a new SMS with the MMS settings. Proceed to step 2.
- No message with MMS settings received? Click here to try a different method (this will open a new window). Enter your mobile number select phone make and type, check MMS, and choose Send.* *Proceed to step 2.
- Did you receive the settings?
- Open the configuration message for MMS. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
- To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing Install and then choosing OK.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Microsoft Lumia 650 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Microsoft Lumia 650 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.