* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Microsoft Lumia 435.
* The Microsoft Lumia 435 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *WiFi*.
* Enable *WiFi networking*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Microsoft Lumia 435 are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Microsoft Lumia 435.
* If this screen appears, choose the text box, enter the password and choose *done*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Microsoft Lumia 435 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.