- MMS settings can be sent to your LG Optimus 4X HD via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the MMS configuration.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access point names*.
* Remove all current APN settings except BASE Internet : Choose the APN, choose the menu key, and choose *Delete APN*.
* Choose the menu key, and choose *New APN*.
* Under *Name*, enter BASE MMS.
* Under *APN*, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *Username*, enter base.
* Under *Password*, enter base.
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 126.96.36.199 (be aware of the dots).
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080.
* Under *MCC*, enter 206.
* Under *MNC*, enter 20.
* Under *Authentication type*, choose *PAP*.
* Under *APN type*, enter *mms*. (Note: in lower case)
* Choose the menu key.
* Choose *Save*.
* Return to Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the LG Optimus 4X HD off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your LG Optimus 4X HD if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.