* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose the compose symbol.
* Choose *To*, and enter a phone number, or (in this case) choose the contacts symbol.
* Choose the paperclip symbol.
* Under *Subject*, enter a subject.
* Choose the text box, and enter the message.
* To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, choose *Audio* or *Video*, and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
* Choose *Send*.
* The MMS has been sent.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- MMS not sent? Verify your settings here.