P875 Optimus F5
- MMS settings can not be sent to your LG Optimus F5 via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & Networks.
- Choose Acces point names.
- Under Name, enter BASE MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under Username, enter base.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS proxy, enter 18.104.22.168 (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 20.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms, and choose OK. (Note: in lower case).
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS, and choose OK.
- The LG Optimus F5 has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the LG Optimus F5 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your LG Optimus F5 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.