* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your LG G5 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your LG G5 to the latest software version over the air.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* Choose *Update Center*.
* Choose *Software Update*.
* Choose *Check now for update*.
* The LG G5 is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the LG G5 already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.