* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your LG G5 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your LG G5 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the LG G5. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the LG G5 to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: under *GOOGLE BACKUP*, choose *Back up my data* and choose an option.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Optional: tick *Erase SD card*.
* Choose *RESET PHONE*.
* All data and settings saved on the LG G5 will be deleted.
* The LG G5 will automatically reset and reboot.
* The LG G5 has been reset.