- Your LG Optimus 7 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Messaging*.
* Choose the menu icon (three dots), and choose *settings*.
* Under *SMS centre number*, choose the text box.
* Under *SMS centre number*, enter +32 486 0000 05.
* Choose *save*.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This LG Optimus 7 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.