E460 Optimus L5 II
- Your LG Optimus L5 II may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Enter +32 486 1919 33, and choose Enable.
- The voicemail number has been set, choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.