* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the globe symbol.
* To navigate to a web address, choose the address bar.
* Enter http://www.google.co.uk/ and choose *Go*.
* The web page has been loaded.
* To bookmark this page, choose the star symbol.
* Choose the tick symbol.
* The web page has been bookmarked.
* To view the bookmarks, choose *Menu*.
* Choose *Bookmarks & history*.
* All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
* Choose *Google*.
* The bookmark has been loaded.
* Choose *Windows*.
* To open a new tab, choose *Add*.
* The new tab has been loaded.
* To display all tabs, choose *Windows*.
* All tabs are displayed here.
* To close a tab, choose the cross symbol.
* The tab has been closed.
* To open a tab, choose the tab.
* The tab has been loaded.
* Choose *Menu*.
* To share the current page, choose *Share page*.
* Choose an option.
* To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the home key.
- Start screen.
- No internet connection available? Verify your settings here.