* Your Huawei Y6 (2017) may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the message symbol.
* If this screen appears, choose *Enable*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose *SMS centre no.*
* Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose the tick symbol.
* The SMS centre has been set.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Huawei Y6 (2017) can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.