Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Huawei Y6 (2017) automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Huawei Y6 (2017) set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Huawei Y6 (2017) automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei Y6 (2017) is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Huawei Y6 (2017) will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei Y6 (2017) has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.