* The Find My Phone feature helps you detect your device's location, in case your Huawei Y5 (2018) is lost or stolen.
* To learn how to set up Find My Phone, choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* *Note*: Make sure to disable *Find My Phone* when you're sending the Huawei Y5 (2018) for repairs.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Security & location*.
* Choose *Find My Device*.
* Enable *Find My Device*.
* *Find My Device* has been enabled.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Now with the Find My Phone feature enabled, the location of your Huawei Y5 (2018) can be identified.
*Note:* don't forget to disable the Find my Phone feature on your Huawei Y5 (2018) before sending it for repair.