HuaweiY5 (2018)DataCreate a backup with your account
* Before doing a factory reset on your device, you might want to back up your personal data and settings to your Google account. This allows you to save all your contacts, photos and messages.
* Verify if a Google account is set up on your device, then choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *System*.
* Choose *Backup*.
* Enable *Back up to Google Drive*.
* Choose *Account*.
* If this screen appears, choose the account you want to use to backup your data.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Optional: To change your backup account, choose *Change backup account*.
* Choose *OK*.
* A backup of your personal data will now automatically be stored in your Google account.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The backup you created allows you to import your apps, files and personal data to a new device, or to restore them to your current device after you Reset Your Device to factory settings.