- Your Huawei Y3 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the messaging symbol.
- Choose Text Message (SMS).
- Choose SMS Service Centre.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose OK.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Huawei Y3 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.