* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Huawei Y3 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Huawei Y3 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Huawei Y3. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Huawei Y3 to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down and choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: tick *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Huawei Y3 will be deleted.
* The Huawei Y3 will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Huawei Y3 has been reset.