- Your Huawei P9 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Messaging.
- If this screen appears, choose Enable.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose the tick symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Huawei P9 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.