Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Huawei P20 Pro automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Huawei P20 Pro set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Huawei P20 Pro automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Under SIM 1, choose Carrier.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei P20 Pro is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Huawei P20 Pro will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei P20 Pro has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.