- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Huawei P20 lite is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Huawei P20 lite may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Huawei P20 lite. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Huawei P20 lite to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- Optional: choose Back up & restore for more options.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: untick Erase internal storage.
- Choose RESET PHONE.
- All data and settings saved on the Huawei P20 lite will be deleted.
- The Huawei P20 lite will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Huawei P20 lite has been reset.