Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Huawei P Smart automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Huawei P Smart set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Huawei P Smart automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei P Smart is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Huawei P Smart will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei P Smart has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.