To use your Huawei P Smart to send and receive e-mails, you need:
* An e-mail account with an internet service provider.
* An active internet connection. Click here for instructions.
Now follow the instructions to set up your e-mail.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Email*.
* If this screen appears, choose *More*. Choose *Settings* and then *Add account*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose *Yahoo*.
* Choose *@yahoo.com* and enter [[sp_email_address]]
* Choose *Password* and enter [[sp_email_password]]
* Choose *SIGN IN*.
* Under *Sync frequency*, choose an option.
* Optional: tick or untick one or more options.
* Choose *NEXT*.
* The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch your Huawei P Smart off and then on again to activate the settings.
* This mobile phone can now be used to send and receive e-mails. Click here for instructions on how to send e-mails.