* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Huawei P Smart is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Huawei P Smart may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Huawei P Smart. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Huawei P Smart to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *System*.
* Optional: choose *Back up & restore* for more options.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Optional: untick *Erase internal storage*.
* Choose *RESET PHONE*.
* All data and settings saved on the Huawei P Smart will be deleted.
* The Huawei P Smart will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Huawei P Smart has been reset.