- Settings for mobile internet can be sent to your Nova via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* If *Mobile data* is disabled, enable *Mobile data*.
* If *Mobile data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter BASE Internet
* Under *APN*, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Proxy*, do not enter anything
* Under *Port*, do not enter anything
* Under *Username*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Under *Password*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Scroll down.
* Under *MCC*, enter 206
* Under *MNC*, enter 20
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *Internet* and choose *OK*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To reboot the Nova, press and hold the power button on the side of the Nova.
* Choose *Touch to restart*.
* The Nova will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Nova has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Nova off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.