Huawei Y5 II
- Your Huawei Y5 II may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the message symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose an option, in this case SIM 1 SMS centre.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose the tick symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Huawei Y5 II can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.