Huawei P9 Lite
- Your Huawei P9 Lite may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Messaging.
- If this screen appears, choose Enable.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose the tick symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Huawei P9 Lite can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.