- Your Huawei Ascend G6 automatically joins the fastest data connection available. In some situations, you may want to switch to 2G, 3G or 4G. To manually select the connection type, follow these steps.
- Note: Switching down to either 2G or 3G respectively when in either a 2G only or 3G only coverage area will help save battery life.
- To start using a faster internet connection again, switch back to a higher network mode.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- The Huawei Ascend G6 has now been configured to use 2G networks only.
- Return to the Start screen.