* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the message symbol.
* Choose the compose symbol.
* Choose *To*, and enter a phone number, or, in this case, choose the add contact symbol.
* Tick a contact with a phone number.
* Choose *Subject* and enter a subject.
* Choose *Type message* and enter a message.
* Choose the paperclip symbol.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case *Gallery*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
* Choose an option, in this case *Just once*.
* To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, *Audio* or *Video* and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
* Choose *Send*.
* The MMS has been sent.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- MMS not sent? Verify your settings here.