Z715e Sensation XE
- MMS settings can not be sent to your HTC Sensation XE via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the MMS configuration.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Choose Mobile network and check this option.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Remove all current APN settings except BASE Internet by choosing the APN, choosing the menu key, and choosing Delete APN.
- Choose the menu key, and choose New APN.
- Under Name, enter BASE MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under Username, enter base.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS-proxy, enter 220.127.116.11 (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS-Port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 20.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case)
- Choose the menu key.
- Choose Save.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the HTC Sensation XE off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your HTC Sensation XE if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.