- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- After installing the application on your HTC 10, you can find the application in the Main menu.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose GET STARTED.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- This is the start page of the Play Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example APPS & GAMES and ENTERTAINMENT.
- Choose ENTERTAINMENT.
- This is the Entertainment start page. Recommended entertainment and special categories are displayed here, for example MOVIES.
- Choose APPS & GAMES.
- Under Trending, the top trending applications are displayed.
- Under Top Free Apps, the top free applications are displayed.
- Scroll down.
- Under Top Free Games, the top free games are displayed.
- Under Top Paid Apps, the top paid applications are displayed.
- Scroll down.
- Under Top Paid Games, the top paid games are displayed.
- To search for an application, choose Google Play.
- Enter a search key, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To download and install this (free) application, choose INSTALL.
- In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
- The application has been installed.
- To open the application, choose OPEN.
- To remove the application, choose UNINSTALL.
- Return to the Start screen.