Reset to factory settings
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your HTC Desire 626 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your HTC Desire 626 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the HTC Desire 626. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the HTC Desire 626 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: tick Erase SD card.
- Choose OK.
- All data and settings saved on the HTC Desire 626 will be deleted.
- The HTC Desire 626 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The HTC Desire 626 has been reset.