* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Pixel XL is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Pixel XL may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Pixel XL. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Pixel XL to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the arrow symbol up.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: choose *Device backup* and choose an option.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *ERASE EVERYTHING*.
* All data and settings saved on the Pixel XL will be deleted.
* The Pixel XL will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Pixel XL has been reset.