* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Text messages*.
* Choose the compose symbol.
* If this screen appears, choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Under *To*, enter a phone number, or (in this case) choose the plus symbol.
* Choose a telephone number.
* Choose *Enter a message*, and enter a message.
* Choose the paperclip symbol.
* To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, choose *Audio* or *Video*, and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
* To send the picture with text, choose the send symbol.
* The MMS will be sent.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- MMS not sent? Verify your settings here.